Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

This truly hurts my heart

I would also call it KIDNAPPING. This is the governments covert way of taking our children away from us. Kidnappers most often both GAG, and Drug, the children they steal for nefarious purposes. They are doing it now in plain site. Tell all of your friends and families with kids to stop letting the government groom their children to become victims of sex abuse. This is what kidnappers do with kidnapped children, gag & drug them. They are grooming the children to be used for sex abuse with having a gag "cloth" put over their mouth, and being made to take drugs to make them calm and mellow. It will be okay to let a stranger gag and drug them later in private if mommy and daddy first do it to them making it okay. Fight it, fight it and fight it more.

That is sooo sad!! I have been commenting over on Instagram on the posts about making kids wear masks and thats exactly what been saying... It's child abuse!!! Not only that but depriving them of the fresh oxygen their still developing bodies need is not okay! But trying to put them on drugs... That's really not okay!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

No parent should permit any mask wearing for a healthy child. Stand up for your children. Mask wearing is HARMING your child. Home school, get a tutor, parents join together and start small group classrooms. Protect your child.