Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Can we get some PAIN in DC SOON ?

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

How does 23 mean Bring the Pain ?

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

A lot of the coms are in the form of gematria. We were told to learn the coms. Some of us did.

(1) Show this thread

Pain.

Vibes ✨

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Yesssss Bring it!!!

NowC@mesTHEP@in---23!!!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Psalm 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Relevant?

Q#23
10/31/17

Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

😏sweet 😏

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

Couldnt resist taking a pic & posting as its my BDAY!😂🤣😂

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

🎉Happy Birthday , Luv!🎉 I pray you have a day fulled with love 💕 , laughter 😂 & blessed memories and of course CAKE! 🎂

In response Denise Gee to her Publication

Hope you had a great birthday Patriot. 🇺🇸🎊🎁🎉

(5) Show this thread