Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response lolo gemini to her Publication

BECAUSE O NEG BLOOD IS UNIVERSAL, SO ANYONE CAN TAKE IT. AND IF YOU HAVE O NEG BOOD AND ARE CMT NEGATIVE (YOU DO NOT TEST POSITIVE FOR CMT VIRUS ANTIBODIES, AND THEREFORE ARE MOST LIKELY IMMUNE TO CMT), THEN 20 BABIES CAN SHARE A PINT OF BLOOD. THE NEWBORN BABIES CANNOT BE GIVEN CMT POSITIVE BLOOD OR THEY CAN DIE. FACTS. LOOK IT UP. NO, O NEG BLOOD IS NOT ALIEN BLOOD. HELLO...

The final series of The X-Files revealed one VERY IMPORTANT truth about the notorious alien abductions, which is now considered common knowledge among UFO and ET aficionados. That there were, and are, no alien abductions; there are only government kidnappings. And, that the exceedingly impressive Roswell UFO incident, just like the other much-publicized UFO events, was actually executed by the U.S. Military and Hollywood to spread the fake story that aliens are visiting us, and even crashing their spaceships into the Earth (apparently they ran out of gas).
http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/02/why-are-tptb

Yes fakery afoot but, we are dealing with interdemensional beings also. shapeshifters. Where the stories of fairys and gnomes etc. come from.
It wasn't just fantacy. Remember the fallen ones cast out of heaven?
Yeah those! The Type O RH negative blood means you can be used as a organ donor with minimal problems. This one is not about the blood. Not really. Tying all of it together leaves just that.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

Veterinarian Tech, Wife of a Navy veteran keeping the vibe high 🌈🇺🇸🌈🔥Love the USA & My President Donald J Trump💜💜 Holding the line💪

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

what is O RH neg i've never heard of this blood type?
my family has RH neg.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Sliver Raven to her Publication

It is just type O Negative. There are three enzymes in our blood which determine the type . There is enzyme A enzyme B and A third Called Rhesus Factor. O negative has none of the three. O positive has neither A or B but has RH factor. that is all it is.

(1) Show this thread