Only people mentioned by @lologemini in this post can reply

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response lolo gemini to her Publication

A-πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Resilience Warrior to her Publication

ive been studying the tribes since all this.. I've known i was different

In response Resilience Warrior to her Publication

bloodline has everythibg todo with you! thats why theyve kept it from us

(2) Show this thread

At this point, having heard about biotech in actual syringes, they aren't getting anything out of me.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

same with me

(1) Show this thread

I can't remember my type, but whatever it is, they can't have it.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Universal donor and not just blood.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

BECAUSE O NEG BLOOD IS UNIVERSAL, SO ANYONE CAN TAKE IT. AND IF YOU HAVE O NEG BOOD AND ARE CMT NEGATIVE (YOU DO NOT TEST POSITIVE FOR CMT VIRUS ANTIBODIES, AND THEREFORE ARE MOST LIKELY IMMUNE TO CMT), THEN 20 BABIES CAN SHARE A PINT OF BLOOD. THE NEWBORN BABIES CANNOT BE GIVEN CMT POSITIVE BLOOD OR THEY CAN DIE. FACTS. LOOK IT UP. NO, O NEG BLOOD IS NOT ALIEN BLOOD. HELLO...

The final series of The X-Files revealed one VERY IMPORTANT truth about the notorious alien abductions, which is now considered common knowledge among UFO and ET aficionados. That there were, and are, no alien abductions; there are only government kidnappings. And, that the exceedingly impressive Roswell UFO incident, just like the other much-publicized UFO events, was actually executed by the U.S. Military and Hollywood to spread the fake story that aliens are visiting us, and even crashing their spaceships into the Earth (apparently they ran out of gas).
http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/02/why-are-tptb

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yes fakery afoot but, we are dealing with interdemensional beings also. shapeshifters. Where the stories of fairys and gnomes etc. come from.
It wasn't just fantacy. Remember the fallen ones cast out of heaven?
Yeah those! The Type O RH negative blood means you can be used as a organ donor with minimal problems. This one is not about the blood. Not really. Tying all of it together leaves just that.

(1) Show this thread