The CDC can take their ‘guidance’ and (fill in the blank).

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Judy Mikovits knows the antidote.

It's time for revenge on Fauci💥

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

CDC Can Shove it & Go Jump into an Active Volcano!

(1) Show this thread

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

so tired of this crap. when is this gonna end?

Delete it cause i for one don't trust them nor read their load of crap.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Fuck that shit!

The CDC is a criminal syndicate with no relevance or authority

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

VA Hospitals abide by their bullshit. Which is why I haven't gone into one for months. I wonder how many other awakened vets have stayed out?!

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Key word is “guidelines.” Not mandate. The sheep will follow regardless.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

my God..this should raise the hair up on the back of everyone's neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!....beer didn't work, donuts didn't work, now they will tangle your freedom in front of you........last time I checked.......NONE OF THAT SHIT THEY ARE PUSHING IS LEGAL...SO THEY NEED TO BACK THE HELL UP.

FU CDC

I don't take my guidance from the CDC. I take my guidance from GOD and the last time I checked they're not GOD. The (CCP)CDC can shove it where the sun don't shine!

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

OR.... you can go about your business and just use mask wearers as entertainment to laugh at. vaccinated or not gives the same comedic value.

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

The CDC is not owned by the US Government and is not a Governmet Entity. They and the fake Doctor Fouci can Kiss my AMERICAN ASS.

....right up the a$$! thats what my blank says 🙃

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts