Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I have been looking for you this morning and I am so glad to see you here with this awesome news - God speed! you are family - keep moving forward soldier! big hugs!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Before u go to bed and upon rising while u are still groggy....say out loud: THANK YOU, GOD FOR HEALING MY MARRIAGE. IT IS WONDERFUL.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

You donโ€™t have to stop loving her to be healed....just see it in a different light....Godโ€™s light! Let his light into the shadows to light your mind, your heart and your soul. Sending love and good vibs your way today Joey. ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

i know you do. and thats ok. listen to JW. time heals no matter which way this ends up - and you have family that love and care about you. God is changing a lot of relationships right now. we have to trust His divine plan and pray without ceasing. will they let you choose the type of dog you want? animals are connected to the healing spirit. this will be huge for you. keep on them so they know you need your pup asap ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ