It’s too much winning! Keeping it super-simple on other platforms for the straggler, still-blue-pilled. ☕️

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-V1aCjgzlg

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

It is after all the letter of the day!

https://youtu.be/8tUs8ik0d4w

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

way past time to ban this kind of programming for our children!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Seriously made Nana laugh.
This one.
Wtf they gonna take the letter out of the alphabet?
This shit is just took utterly silly for me to believe anyone would go along with unless they are drugged.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

"The Babylon Bee" 😂
a.k.a
The Babylon Beelzebul
said so. 😂

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Of course they did, remember the multimillion dollar payoff they got during the first stimulus? They also added a brand new transgender muppet. Gotta teach tose kids to mutilate and steralize themselves because they care about the children right? It is part of the brainwash cycle. hegelian dialectic.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

IdiQts !!!!!!

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Ten Q!😂♥️♥️

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Oh! This is a good one! Bravo!♥️

(1) Show this thread