Red Pilled For 30+ years.๐Ÿธ Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth SeekerโœจUSAF Veteranโœˆ๏ธ #GodWins๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #SaveAmerica ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ…#Agenda47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=izfDBjsfi7s
Covert Op at US Capitol DC 2am 20 Jan 2021
by Henry Tang

Trumps/Flynn/Freedom/Maga/Q/Q+++/Vetsโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ/107

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

midnight tribunals? I LOVE THIS MOVIE!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Free At Last to her Publication

I am like 15 minutes new to this. I am a patriot wanting answers, always researching for myself. Huge Trump supporter, God fearing, USA loving & looking to expand my mind through conversation. WWG1WGA

Welcome Patriot to the Great Awakening. Jump in with both feet. Dont be like Lots wife. Dont look back. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Freedom is on its way! the invisible enemy will not give up until his bead is severed from the body! i believe its habbening rght now!

In response Jennifer Lynette to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhenDovesFly in this post can reply

Thank you, so glad to be here with like minded, beautiful Patriots โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I will NOT CONCEDE!! Ever!! God is my Savior, The United States OF America is my Country & I will never bow, except to Jesus my Savior & to return fire!! WWG1WGA
#TrumpIsMyPresident