Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

the actors for the inaugurantion are arriving?

Trumps/Flynn/Freedom/Maga/Q/Q+++/Vets❤️🇺🇸/107

midnight tribunals? I LOVE THIS MOVIE!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Free At Last to her Publication

I am like 15 minutes new to this. I am a patriot wanting answers, always researching for myself. Huge Trump supporter, God fearing, USA loving & looking to expand my mind through conversation. WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Trumps/Flynn/Freedom/Maga/Q/Q+++/Vets❤️🇺🇸/107

midnight tribunals? I LOVE THIS MOVIE!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

this was uploaded and covered by a guy on you tube named mustang medic. hes been there 2 weeks and still ther covering whats going on. he is an independant journalist. this guy you mentioned has downloaded
mustang medics work. its very good info i just wanted to identify who actually did this piece cause i see people posting it as their own.

In response Brian Tyler to his Publication

Thank you@btyler73 I was going to mention it as well
I also saw that the Washington Monument lights were out last night which also is strange (?)

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Brian Tyler to his Publication

Thanks for the heads up. With so much re-uploading it's about impossible as to who the original source is anymore. Here is Mustang Medic's youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MustangMedic/videos

(2) Show this thread

I'm a true patriot, NRA member, Pro Life, President Trump is the best President he will MAGA !!

I heard the lights went out last nite.

I'm a true patriot, NRA member, Pro Life, President Trump is the best President he will MAGA !!

In response Moemoe Pazos to her Publication

I saw part of Biden's address what a disaster, my goodness he can't carry out a sentence pathetic !!

(1) Show this thread