OK, FOLKS, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY WHITE HATS IN CONTROL!! DAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THIS VIDEO AND SHARE!!!!!
DON'T POP THE CHAMPAGE YET, BUT POLISH THE WINE BOTTLE AND GET THE WINE OPENER READY!!! POLISH THE WINE GLASSES!!! GET READY FOR THE EFFIN' PARTY!!!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

It is NOT a Harris administration either. Total frauds--all of them!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Actually it is not any of those "administrations" it is a well planned, precise military sting operation and a movie to awaken the masses.😉

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Jesse Watters said Biden is Jim Carey in a Mask.

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

😆😆😆😆

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Wow, sorry I missed that!😜😁

(3) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

OH, IC, DO U C NOW? TUCKER TOOK A "LONG VACATION", BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

OH, IC, DO U C NOW? TUCKER TOOK A "LONG VACATION" IN 2020, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Is that our Karli in the background? I miss her!

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

I thought the same thing...I wonder where she is?...I am off Twittville and Zuckface banned me just this morning😂.....I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Yep--it's gotta be her. There is only one person that sounds like Karli and that is Karli💫

(2) Show this thread

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Tell it Tucker!!♥️

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

At Biden/Harris Rallies maybe 20-50 people including Journalist and at Trump RAllies 10’s of thousand and many waiting on the outside to just listen to President Trump. Common sense should tell you President Trump won by a landslide. Tge Democrats will become extinct in the near future as a desult of stealing an election. They can never be trusted again. They are trying to direct us to the NWO and this will not happen. God is with us.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

All the RINOs must go too! They have supported the DEMS and blocked discovery of the truth.

(1) Show this thread