Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

In response walker Fast to his Publication

can you take the animal version of Ivermec?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

AND TAKE OFF THOSE STUPID MASKS!

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

It seems that that is all we need. Nature makes our medicine NOT the government!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The Medical community of Physicians need to push for making these meds OTC. ( Over the counter)

Thank you Dr. Immanuel for being a voice crying in the wilderness.

India handed out HCQ and vitamin D and look at how much that helped. People are dying in the streets before even getting a chance at treatment.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

People reporting from India say that story is not true, they are not "dropping in the streets dying."

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

India had everything under control until they started giving the vax. Just
like Cambodia.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

The Sidney Powell of medecine!

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

heard.

Part 11: Further exposure of Bill Gates, being involved in some of the most polluting companies in the world. Exposing his money fraud and redefining philanthropy...