Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Love over Hate!
Love over Fear!
Love is the Answer!

#wwg1wga ♒️

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

ONLY HATE THOSE WHO ARE EVIL & HATE THEIR SIN !!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Instead of Hate, leave, ignore, shun, but all active brains should love, that in itself destroys evil.
Let's starve evil -- NO FEAR, only love

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

YA I KNOW BUT ITS WAR ! I CAN LOVE THEM AFTER I KICK THERE ASS 😊

Hahah, I get it, but really God can do a much better job of it than we could ever hope to inflict. It's ok, Leave revenge to God
GIVE YOUR Love to your friends and family. Much more rewarding.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

IS THAT WHAT HE SAID TO DAVID ? hummmmm🤔

David, as the Lords emissary, volunteered.
God also had them marched around Jericho for a week and after the walls crashed down, they went in / slaughtered / burned every last living thing,... no remnants left of that society.
Our warriors will succeed in their mission too. It's already been assured / happening now. NCSWIC. We are the victors, bringing in a higher consciousness, filled with love, so we can heal the earth.

(1) Show this thread