Love over Hate!
Love over Fear!
Love is the Answer!

#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Amen to that, this is pure truth.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Indeed. That's why we NEED TO RID OURSELVES OF THIS HORSESHIT ALREADY, I can NOT -NOT- Hate these Communist-Blinded Sheep. I can not change their minds either. Something more powerful has to happen NOW, stop the charade.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

This is the TRUE REALITY, we are our thoughts!!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

We are our thoughts!
our imagination creates!
We attract what we “feel”

Mind Body HEART Spirit!
🦁❤️
#wwg1wga ♒️

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ONLY HATE THOSE WHO ARE EVIL & HATE THEIR SIN !!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Instead of Hate, leave, ignore, shun, but all active brains should love, that in itself destroys evil.
Let's starve evil -- NO FEAR, only love

(1) Show this thread