Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

woah, uk

once again, childbirth does NOT require medical attention. It is NOT a medical condition. It is a natural occurrence.

Women have been giving birth for centuries without medical intervention and look we have survived!

Stop going to a doctor to have your baby
Find a midwife
Read a book
Learn about how it all works
Have the child at home and NONE of this is an issue - PERIOD!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GiniBird in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

If I was in that position, pregnant and about to give birth in these times---> I would have the baby at home even if i didn't know everything 100% about home delivery. people are INSANE to give birth in any hospital with these DEMONS loose!!!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

truth!

Women are laid on their backs with their legs in the air and they have to push a bowling ball uphill through a tightly stretched hole and then the psycho doctors with golf dates start pulling on their heads and stretching their tender necks which causes all sorts of physical issues on the newborn. Then when the child is jaundice or colicky because of injury caused by stupid doctors they want to poke them and prod them and...the whole system is screwed up.

Women should stand when giving birth and let gravity do the hard work. It is how women in 3rd world nations give birth. They even put the baby in a sling and go back working immediately after. They don't lay on their back like princesses.

We have totally screwed up a beautiful thing and caused harm to mother and child. No wonder young women don't want to give birth. It is scary, when it should be amazing.

(1) Show this thread