Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

i think this was back last year doesn’t make it right in anyway shape or form though!

Doubtful anyone at hospital can stop you. Bunch of pussies. Take your child

get a posse together, steam in mob handed, kick doors in, and take the baby out by force is my opinion...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Evil fucking cunts! Sending prayers They should all just drop dead so this mom and baby can leave the damn hospital!🤬🤬🤬🤬

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

omg wtf 😪😪

(1) Show this thread

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

once again, childbirth does NOT require medical attention. It is NOT a medical condition. It is a natural occurrence.

Women have been giving birth for centuries without medical intervention and look we have survived!

Stop going to a doctor to have your baby
Find a midwife
Read a book
Learn about how it all works
Have the child at home and NONE of this is an issue - PERIOD!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

If I was in that position, pregnant and about to give birth in these times---> I would have the baby at home even if i didn't know everything 100% about home delivery. people are INSANE to give birth in any hospital with these DEMONS loose!!!

(1) Show this thread