JFKJrIsQ Telegram
๐Ÿ™ โ€œPlease Stand By.โ€ ๐ŸŽ‰

Gene Decode 10-19-20 ๐ŸŒป
โ€œDid I mention the cabal have meticulous records
of every person
not just you, but your parents, grandparents, etc.
all the way back thousands of years
of how much theyโ€™ve looted from you & your family
that you are owedโ€”to the penny.
That goes for cities, states & countries.
ALL of that is reappropriated.
Itโ€™s a new world that very few people I know
who can visualize it completely
itโ€™s going to be so different.โ€

Juan O Savin ๐ŸŒน
โ€œWeโ€™re in the second year of Jubilee
& thatโ€™s when EVERYTHING is restored.
We get America back on track,
going the way it was designed to go
& then help the rest of the world.โ€

White Hats have seized 100s of miles of STOLEN gold
& quintillions of STOLEN dollars from the deep state
to be restored to We The People ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒบ

#ThankGodForQTeam
#ThankGodForPresidentTrump
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#NESARAGESARA
#QFS
#PeaceHealthAbundance

Yes!!!! I've been working greatly on my patience and I will do my best not to bust out of pureness whilst wallowing in pure BS... God please strengthen me for this battle. If I don't appear in Kangaroo court and/or the commie-Evers (WI) appointed judge from another county grants the TRO against ME for harassment (didn't do), this case could potentially be the precedence for government, Tribes specifically, to enter my residence, unannounced to confiscate my firearms.

I haven't quite figured out my exact lineage yet but any Pleiadean or Andromedin assistance to rid the Sacred Tribal Lands of the evil and re-install with the rightful leaders, your help is greatly appreciated. Please watch over my children who are away from me right now, and my Dad (also a Patriot) in the event these assholes try to lash out in their last moments as they grasp at straws....

#wwg1wga#wwg1wgaww#JusticeIsComing#PainIsComing#GodWins#ThesePeopleAreSick#satanicpedos

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnniesCampground in this post can reply

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

Heavenly Father, Divine Mother, Friend, Beloved God ๐Ÿ™ Please protect Ann & her family from ANY harm forevermore ๐ŸŒˆ I ask that you make their way smooth & easy, healthy & abundant & may whatever trials might await them, would you make them disappear in an instant, as only you can do, Beloved God! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ”ฅ And so it is!! ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐Ÿ’ž

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Thank you! Eyes leaking again! Needed the boost! God bless you, your family, your friends!

(1) Show this thread