JFKJrIsQ Telegram
🙏 “Please Stand By.” 🎉

Gene Decode 10-19-20 🌻
“Did I mention the cabal have meticulous records
of every person
not just you, but your parents, grandparents, etc.
all the way back thousands of years
of how much they’ve looted from you & your family
that you are owed—to the penny.
That goes for cities, states & countries.
ALL of that is reappropriated.
It’s a new world that very few people I know
who can visualize it completely
it’s going to be so different.”

Juan O Savin 🌹
“We’re in the second year of Jubilee
& that’s when EVERYTHING is restored.
We get America back on track,
going the way it was designed to go
& then help the rest of the world.”

White Hats have seized 100s of miles of STOLEN gold
& quintillions of STOLEN dollars from the deep state
to be restored to We The People 🌎🌺

#ThankGodForQTeam
#ThankGodForPresidentTrump
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#NESARAGESARA
#QFS
#PeaceHealthAbundance

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

do you think those who bet on trump to win 350 + will be restored too?

Also I think that if people have great ideas and they genuinely want to start their own business to add to the economy I think that money should just be given to them

White frankly I think if everybody got $5 million most people would not wanna go back to work and they retire early the economy would crash because goods wouldn’t be produced, people wouldn’t have the desire to go to work knowing they got 10 million sitting in their bank account.

I’d be satisfied just getting back all the unnecessary money I paid in taxes

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Exactly. And can my first dollars back be drained from the Pelosi coffers?

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I believe that's slated to happen, Maga!
At the very LEAST!! 🙏✨🌟🌈

(2) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Yes!!!! I've been working greatly on my patience and I will do my best not to bust out of pureness whilst wallowing in pure BS... God please strengthen me for this battle. If I don't appear in Kangaroo court and/or the commie-Evers (WI) appointed judge from another county grants the TRO against ME for harassment (didn't do), this case could potentially be the precedence for government, Tribes specifically, to enter my residence, unannounced to confiscate my firearms.

I haven't quite figured out my exact lineage yet but any Pleiadean or Andromedin assistance to rid the Sacred Tribal Lands of the evil and re-install with the rightful leaders, your help is greatly appreciated. Please watch over my children who are away from me right now, and my Dad (also a Patriot) in the event these assholes try to lash out in their last moments as they grasp at straws....

#wwg1wga#wwg1wgaww#JusticeIsComing#PainIsComing#GodWins#ThesePeopleAreSick#satanicpedos

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

Heavenly Father, Divine Mother, Friend, Beloved God 🙏 Please protect Ann & her family from ANY harm forevermore 🌈 I ask that you make their way smooth & easy, healthy & abundant & may whatever trials might await them, would you make them disappear in an instant, as only you can do, Beloved God! 💞🔥 And so it is!! 🙏🌟✨💞

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

When will I stop seeing chemtrails all over the skies?

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I would love to know that as well

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

yes i would like to know also!

(2) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Yes! 🙏💞🌍💞🌹💐

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Waiting with loving patience. Be Blessed

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

nothin but love for all of you!!!

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Frankly, I think we are now in Year 2 of the 10-year Great Reset.

By 2030 "You will own nothing, and you will be happy."

The way things are hurtling forward at such speed now, they're
going to get their Great Reset with hardly any resistance, within 3 years, never mind 10.

I was excited at the thought of Gesara.
Now, not so much.

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

Nesara is US

(3) Show this thread

Juan said it was juvenile to interpret Gessara and Nessara the way its being currehtly done by anons .
He said there is a difference between a year of Jubillee which he described as a time of rest rather than enrichment . He was clear that money value will be reset but not like its being stated here . Not to expect milions of dollars to come your way as this would crash the economy and shows lack of understanding of how economics work . thereby he calied it JUVENILE thinking . Thats what he said
i petsonally dont agree that this second year of the Jubilee has been “restful” .

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

LOL! I don't agree that the 2nd year of Jubilee has been restful at all. I transcribed that video so I know what he said. I love Juan O Savin but don't necessarily agree with everything he says!

I've known about NESARA & the RV / GCR since 2005. I see it differently than 107, but not the way many see it.

HOWEVER anyway anyone interprets it, it's going to bring VAST improvement & joy to ALL.

The technology alone is going to feel miraculous. The QFS gets rid of bankers FOREVER. No more IRS, etc. Lots of things like that will feel INCREDIBLE to we the peeps who have been in demon prison all our lives 🙏🌹🎊😻

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/03/juan-o-savin-its-all-about-children.html

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Staying faithful here in Texas...God has already taken care of it!
#godwon
#wwg1wga
#ThanQ
#LoveAndLightToAll
#trumpkennedy
#darktolight
#BestIsYetToCome

In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication

Beautiful 🙏🌹🌎🌸🎉

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

The workd needs this...thank Q!

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread