kinda looks like Ted Cruz..hmmmm ( yes i know it's Robin Williams) just saying...

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyS in this post can reply

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

As a "future proof" I have always just called them, asked her for a for instance and for Baphomet bs attempting to play out. She said Jenner was illuminati programmed, pre programmed, I>E> demon possessed as "Kaitlin" to try to start the tip off of this whole shit. TOP ground. IN that sense, now we see with the tranny stuff. DEMONIC layering, see alot of shit now about "programming" it is demonic layering, no such bs as split personalities, different demons.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Before even the primary net as we know it existed, pre cell phone told this. So not sure when he did that i.e. was set off to date wise on that aspect but told that long before. Pre facecrook, you name it, ordering online all that. Still in DOS most didn't even have computers, to date my info.

(1) Show this thread

Ask Bruce Jenner.

OH they switch these biotches around like anything. No doubt. Folks think of them as "stars" ect. That is always the cover, regardless is what they are, they are deep state, and have primary sicko roles that the other ones recognize as primary roles. Whatever they do top side is just a cover.