Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I really love this. Thank you for sharing this message with us!

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

They usually don't suicide the ones that are sold out. SO no idea of his past nor claim of intel on him as a person.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

So true, and our word, anything we say is out there forever, and always remembered, "mark my words" -- being sensitive in your response to someone can make a HUGE difference. Speak with love, from your heart.

(3) Show this thread

kinda looks like Ted Cruz..hmmmm ( yes i know it's Robin Williams) just saying...

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

Ask Bruce Jenner.

In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication

As a "future proof" I have always just called them, asked her for a for instance and for Baphomet bs attempting to play out. She said Jenner was illuminati programmed, pre programmed, I>E> demon possessed as "Kaitlin" to try to start the tip off of this whole shit. TOP ground. IN that sense, now we see with the tranny stuff. DEMONIC layering, see alot of shit now about "programming" it is demonic layering, no such bs as split personalities, different demons.

(3) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I've talked about this very thing, a whole lot over the years, to anyone who would listen... so true!