Sorry yall, Nana got a little behind in answering replies.
I try to answer every reply, so if I miss you sometimes it is not on purpose.
I filter thro every like, share, and reply each day but some days I run out of daylight or like yesterday I was just too worn out.

My feed has always been about conversations so I will generally repost all responses whether I agree or not it is about communicating and getting along even when we dont agree.
Nana usually only blocks ppl that are calling names, threatening, or pedos.
I will not block you just because I dont agree with you.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That cracks me up you call yourself Nana. That is what my Grands call me. LOL

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hello, I am asking because I am genuinely curious. Can you tell me about Nana? I read on your profile that she is your direct connection to God. I read your posts and they always mention Nana. Like I said, I am genuinely curious. Thank you.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Katy Shumaker to her Publication

I am Nana hun, Sir Huckleberry. I started a couple yrs ago on twitwit talking in third person for a couple of reasons and it just stuck.
1 cause it stopped everyone from calling me Bro and dude because of my avatar name &
also because most of us have a warm spot in our hearts for our Nanas as did I. It just works and feels right so here we are.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Katy Shumaker to her Publication

Every human has a direct connection to God. It is called your conscious...that still small voice inside you. There are no hurdles or qualifications, no special status needed to hear it, He talks to everyone. Some chose to ignore it or drown it out, others heed every syllable spoken and hang on to every word. But it is there regardless...there is only one way to the Father and it is not through anyone else.

(2) Show this thread