Anyone else having trouble up loading pictures?
Locks up and takes 2-3 attemps to finally get it to post.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yes, no doubt server overload, however, a handful of accounts seem to be able to consistantly post images and articles. Its frustrating when we are here to share redpills. I also can not add a comment to a repost/share. I had use of the feature for one day and then, lost it again. Good to know its not just my account and that it must be the overloaded servers.

yup same

Patriot!!! Follow the plan!!! God wins!!!! Trump best President ever πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I have tried several times and the picture loads half way then freezes! is there a trick to this? or is the site overloaded from all us Twitter rejects lol

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² and Putin πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί for a better world and peace πŸ•Š. NCSWIC πŸ–€πŸ€β€

Yes. Sometimes even with articles.

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

I noticed as well. It also displayed them in the reverse order that I selected.

USSFmomπŸš€ β€˜USA in God we trust! β€˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

parler was the same. Am thinking Server Overload!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Me. I tried uploading a couple of articles as well. No success. All I can add is links.

Yes and uploading vids

Christian, Wife, Mom. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS πŸ•Š

YES! After a bit of tinkering figured out to load memes FIRST. If/when it freezes up reload page. 2nd attempt at loading meme WORKS then. Write comments AFTER meme loads or you wind up writing it out twice! Hooe this helps!

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

yes, the last couple of days

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

I am really having a hard time posting

(1) Show this thread

same issue here.

Refresh your screen. I had to do that.

Yes takes 2-3 attempts, hoping our most wonderful@administrator adds cut/paste for photo's soon, but know he has a lot on his hands. I love this site, I am just getting used to the work arounds for now

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

yes... yesterday it was doing that