Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Beautiful snowy day here in the north!

Good morning! Godspeed 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Periodista. Locutora. Buscadora de la verdad. Confío en el plan. En Dios confío.

I'm very happy because I did this account only to find you.
I'm a Patriot from Argentina. I didn't give up, I know the best is yet to come.
God bless you

Love the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit President Donald Trump, Q the Alliance, my Family, America/ the Constitution &, Life❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

good morning, ... good evening!! God bless!!!❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Post 328:

(Think WH Dark)

:Owls:
Light will overcome d_a_rkness.
Light will expose darkne_s_s.
Light will _reveal_ darkness.
Light will defeat darkness.
Q

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

Good morning, bud! Even though Im saying it at 7 pm...lol.

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

Good morning, VK. Now its good evening. I'm a little late for morning tea.

Good morning/afternoon VK 🙃

Good Morning

Good Afternoon!!! Have a great day! i am in this love mode with God just grateful to have been blind but now i see!! Thank you everyone for those vibes matter!!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I don't like that I can't get notifications when you post😔 and it looks like I'm a stalker when I come see what you're saying😄😄😄 Soooo at 5:33pm...Good Morning😁👊

Wife of an Active Duty Marine,Mother and PATRIOT 🇺🇸 I STAND for GOD, Our Constitution and Our President DJT! WWG1WGA 🙏🏻♥️🇺🇸

Hey Brother ♥️🇺🇸 WE NEVER GIVE UP AND FIGHT TILL THE END!! 😉

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Hello! Has been a wild, cold and stormy day, getting snow flurries here and I live in a place where that never happens! Such a nice diverson, out with the camera and having a little fun. ❄️😊

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Buenos Dias 🙏🏼

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Good afternoon now! I missed the morning because I was too busy out socializing without a mask or social distancing! 😂

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Sorry I missed the morning, but good afternoon, have a spectaular day.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Thinking positive here, now that I found some of my favorite people again. Felt lost after being suspended from Twit.

🙋🏻‍♀️🥸Barron John says hi

I love humor and I think good humor it is the best way to go through tough times. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TRUMPFAMILYFOREVER

😉

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Tatiana Knott to her Publication

are they working?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good Afternoon Vincent!
Nana is running behind today!
I have been watching though!
What trouble are we gonna get into this week?
You just let us know if we need to climb down from our social media limb to phyically assist.

Watching, Waiting, Ready to ponce!
Our military has Got this!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi ya, VK! Wishing you a great day. 🙂 Today was a high vibe kinda day! 🥳🥳🥳

💙🙏⚔🕊🇺🇸🌐 United, we are stronger together.

Good morning/day!

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

HOORAH! NICE TO SEE YOU BROW!

I’m here standing for truth, God, country & Trump. I will not leave the battlefield until we win our country back 🇺🇸♥️

Howdy VK! Hope you're having a good one. Getting ready for a little cat nap myself 😴

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

good afternoon, VK! ☀️❤️🇺🇸 how's your day going? :) What's the APL up to?

AMERICAN PATRIOT 🇺🇸 TRUMP WON! #GODWINS ✝️ #FamilyIsEverything 🙏 #DarkToLight 💫 THE BEST IS YET TO COME! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Good morning...ahem...good afternoon! ☺️

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Grand Rising Patriot

Patriot and grandmother. Working to leave a great legacy for those that follow.

Hello VK, missed you.

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Good afternoon sunshine! I woke up at 1:11pm on the dot! It has to be a great day for me!