Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Morning Patriots. This was a numbers game and the numbers are officially on our side. Once you're awake, you don't go back to sleep. You wake others up. God's plan!

Did you see the video of the shaman guy saying he was special ops? It left me speechless, that he verbalized all of the concepts that we have been putting together like all roads leading to gold, the whole Q movement, and even tying in Space Force and unlimited energy. I hope the guy is legit. The only thing that gets me doubting is the way he speaks. I'm not saying just because he talks like a Burning Man refugee that he isn't intelligent. I'm just wondering if he is just ine of us and repeating all of our information, or if he really is special ops. I want to believe him but need proof.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Msterri in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

there is a photo of him in a suit with rudy