Morning Patriots. This was a numbers game and the numbers are officially on our side. Once you're awake, you don't go back to sleep. You wake others up. God's plan!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We can help them when they get the over load shocks!

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

It is a challenge but i keep at it... they already thought i was crazy so πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£. Good Morning Doc. β˜€οΈ

Good Morning Doqβ˜€οΈ

Good morning Doq

Good morning Doq.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Good Morning Doq

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

πŸ‘

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Good morning Doq.

WWG1WGA - GOD AND JESUS CHRIST FIRST!!! MAGA PROUD PATRIOT! TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT!!! DARK TO LIGHT! TRUST THE PLAN! GOD WINS!!!

Morning Doq! Have a blessed day!

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

WORD!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Morning, Doq! Have a great day!

Good morning, I can't wake up anybody, and my husband doesn't believe in the plan anymore😒😒😒

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication

My family is hopeless...
Not much to do in my small town...
Too many masks...πŸ˜–

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication

I'm in a similar situation. I've decided that I can't "red pill" anyone and they'll have to do that for themselves, like I did. I'll continue to pray for them.

(3) Show this thread

Morning, DOQ. Have an awesome day!

"You will only look with your eyes and see the destruction of the wicked." Psalm 91~

Good Morning!

7min ago at 10:21

10:13 > 113 > 14 Patriots.jpg | [41] > 5|5 > 5:5 > 55 > " " "...
113 = Q
113 = 11.3
113 > 23 PAIN

10:14 > 114 > R = 18 | 81 > 9 > 333 > 45 POTUS > 6 > 33
10:15 > 115 > S > [19] > 19 POTUS > 1010 > 7|7 > 77

MPTOYG = 96 > 15 | 51 > 17*3 > drop51 > number POTUS Followed > 6 > 33

Did you see the video of the shaman guy saying he was special ops? It left me speechless, that he verbalized all of the concepts that we have been putting together like all roads leading to gold, the whole Q movement, and even tying in Space Force and unlimited energy. I hope the guy is legit. The only thing that gets me doubting is the way he speaks. I'm not saying just because he talks like a Burning Man refugee that he isn't intelligent. I'm just wondering if he is just ine of us and repeating all of our information, or if he really is special ops. I want to believe him but need proof.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

there is a photo of him in a suit with rudy

(1) Show this thread

Mornin Doq πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code Β§ 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Love it - exactly our game Right DoQ?πŸ˜‚πŸ‘