C-19 official vaXXXination narrative versus SNL skit (terrifyingly accurate parody of celebrity Big Pharma PUSH).

Predictive programming & Revelation of the Method at its finest. This 7 year old clip is ALMOST unbelievable in its accuracy and disturbingly funny.

Watch till the end to see the “sponsor” (INSANE).

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Wow... seriously disturbing in fact...

Hegeliandevildialectic.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Omigosh, I just heard today that Subway sandwich bread is closer to yoga mat than bread - - that it can't qualify as bread. Always thought it was rubbery.

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Subways also have that peculiar smell in them. Must be those yoga mats!

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

OSHA issued guidance:
https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs
See down the page under Vaccine

If I require my employees to take the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of their employment, are adverse reactions to the vaccine recordable?

If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

so manufacterurer's REFUSE responsibility - and hoist it on employers........... SCUMBAGS

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Wow! 😲 Even the fake way she ‘ate’ the pizza was reminiscent of the fake needles we have seen. And wow, gotta say, the pizza running off totally reminded me of the black nano morgellons fibers. 🤯🤯🤯 Isn’t it ironic that she is wearing ‘Kermit’ green too? Gates always makes me think of Kermit (voice and flappy arms). His Beyond Meat is like the fake pizza and of course there is Evergreen. This was a great find! 👍🏻👍🏻

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

omg 😯

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Please send me that link My stomach is hurting cause im still laughing

SNL use to be good.
https://youtu.be/nh6Hf5_ZYPI

its a mediaopoly - YouTube

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, t...

Dang! Thats perfect! Crazy crazy crazy! Pizza connection - Big pharma, Vax push, Child trafficking all connected.