Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

NCSWIC

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The paper of the REAL ballots was special...something related to watermarks and dots (connect the dots)...
I thought it was genious when the frode took place and you pointed it out Doq...
It's amazing how we already have all the pieces of the puzzle and God is putting them together at the perfect time...

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Yes: I recall this info. from patriot digs/proofs: President Trump's DHS handled the ballots from start to delivery point; special paper, watermarkings, all traceable....the traitors did not know any of this. The counterfeit ballots - made mainly in China (or solely) were on cheap paper, etc.: a couple of guys in China posted video proofs of this, showed the counterfeits - before twatter buried it all.

In response Patriots Garden to her Publication

This would be fantastic and yet, so many have gotten their hopes up over so many things, then, nothing, they get discouraged, and fall away. For all we know, they are just using the UV light as a way to kill off any pathogen on the ballots to keep the recounters "safe". Is there any confirmed, verifiable fact it's being used to identify a water mark?

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Even if they fell away at least they are still awake.

When people loose all hope, they can fall back asleep and forget and become subject to the programming again. It happened to me once for a brief time over a decade ago though thankfully I snapped out of it. We can do more to help the awakening keep a healthy stamina in the process instead of generating build ups of energy that result in crash and burns. We can use phrases such as, "it looks like, though not confirmed do your research first", "this maybe what is happening though it is not verifiable at this time, do your research." This could help others keep healthy stamina and be less likely to run hopes high and then fall into depths of despair ( loss of all hope) when it doesn't pan out, OR become the laughing stock of their family. People have gotten divorced and or had custody removed over such. I wish for and am asking for more mindfulness of such. THIS could be a very big deal if, it is what we suspect it is.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

11 years ago I awoke, but no one around wa, my kids refused to listen to me. So I ended up chunking all my research in the trash, but I never forgot. When I found Q, I knew what was going on, I regret throwing all my research away, but I'm sorry, this is not the type of crap anyone would forget. The evil. You don't forget that.

I didn't say forget. I said, fall back asleep and under the spells of the programming. I said it happens when one goes into despair and looses all hope. You clearly just gave up on waking up your family. Though thankfully did not fall into true despair and loose all hope in and for the world. That's a dark place to be and no light shines there. Its not so much a forgetting, its being asleep where the lights went out. Sensitives and hyper sensitives and empaths are more prone to this.

2010 - I thought Lady Gaga was disgusting, didn't know why/what the black eye & hand gesture meant, it felt creepy - that led in to the families, bankers / Rothschild, Sinclair etc down the rabbit hole ... past CNN interview of Soros proudly stealing/showing the Nazi's who were the Jews, saying "someone would be doing it, why not him?" ... no one listened to me, so I shut-up, felt like an idiot.

The effort groomed me for seeking the truth, now we know more than most ... it offers a moment of sanity. Finding Q - what a gold mine! Frens / Fam / they sit on the sidelines, afraid, unsure of what to believe.

(2) Show this thread