I am not loyal to the following people - I was deceived - good called evil, evil called good - Christians being called satanic & vice versa by many patriots who I no longer believe are for us tribulation wise.

I have believed the lie that my son Conner was saved by supposed whitehats & that the Q movement was legit. Repent & lay coffee, cigs, vile language, idolatry of Q figures, loving evil & hating good, etc.

Forward this to warn & they will take you out. I have ave received the required masonic beast symbolism anti-Christ camp warnings from army of the dead death camp:
Former President Donald Trump Trump store order - Printed out King of the Jews number & a 666 Anti-Christ number
- Juan O Savin "JFK" - posting lion, dragon, bear, leopard, & wing photo, vegetarian & new age not Christian as claimed I am fairly positive
-Q Patriots BJ & Jeff Elder - sent expired protein bars &leopard & wings symbolism

Not sure, but suspect Jessie Czebotar & Jeff at Right On Radio are not s

Only people mentioned by @RescueOurKids in this post can reply

In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication

Jessie Czebotar & Right On Radio I also now think are not safe.

Repent truly or perish. Go buy BrideMovement.com prayer books & pray through the repentance prayers.