Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

This pic keeps popping up in my feed so I have to comment now. As a kid my bf and Would sail his catamaran. I did the trapeze and we would see if we could fly a hull all the way down the lake (about 3 miles) Great memories . In our blood is the Sea !

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

love 💓
Double Trouble
DT
double meanings
#FutureProvesPast

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

come out, come out wherever you are....lol

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

My sister! Such fun learning from ouR favoRite son for almost two weeks now! Nonstop gematria and truth bombs! What a ride we are on, what a blessed, joyous, spectacular awakening! I am honored and humbled to call you both friend. I have never felt more purpose than I do now, knowing we were destined to reshape God's world in His image. I can hardly wait to hug my Warrior Princess, and work hand in hand with you to unite humanity in peace and love.

(6) Show this thread

Triple Trouble next? hrmm

Cute. It might be preventing him from getting sunburned.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who could have known when this picture was snapped that the future or the entire planet would rest in the hands of this child and 9 of his frens.
@jfkjrfan

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

what the h-e-🏒🏒 is he in a dress for?
pls tell me he's not an SRA victim!

Is he in that dress again? Lol

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

I am willing to bet that something got spilled on his clothes and they had to borrow sister's pull-over dress and then a friend or relative thought it was funny and snapped the picture?

I know as a Mom I would have done this if I was away from home and had limited options...

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

50 BED :)
Right to Left as a
HE-Brew

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

thats a good one

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

‎4都道府県の非常事態。‎日本はパニック状態にあるかもしれない‎?‎‎しかし、私は非常に良い兆候を感じます。‎私は悪がパニックだと思います。‎最近の米軍のつぶやきは日本の支持を感じている‎。‎私は非常に感謝しています。‎😊🙏✨

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

‎4都道府県の非常事態。‎日本はパニック状態にあるかもしれない‎?‎‎しかし、私は非常に良い兆候を感じます。‎私は悪がパニックだと思います。‎最近の米軍のつぶやきは日本の支持を感じている‎。‎私は非常に感謝しています。‎😊🙏✨

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Triple that 😉
Good morning Kim. Happy
Sunday

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

lol...it's true :)
Good Morning!

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

BIDEN WAS A TRAITOR, ON SO MANY LEVELS

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

1994 🙄quand meme

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Thanks, Kim! Thought I’d share this with you!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Glad you did!
Have a great Sunday!

(1) Show this thread