Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Donald Trump told us the 2020 election would be stolen via fake printed ballots. The media and left labeled us as conspiracy theorists.
The Maricopa County audit is confirming the rumors, that a special watermark is on the real ballots. 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Unconfirmed, but this looks to be the first finished box of ballots.
Me wonders how many "mistakes" were found in that box so far🤔🤔🤔

Only people mentioned by @Purpleunicorn in this post can reply

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Nope they are live right now. azaudit.org

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

No they r live now checking the ballots. Tables r full of ppl. I posted below which group each color shirt represents if u wana check it.
the link 2 livefeed is also posted below so u can watch yourself👍👍👍

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

just heard a man with certain connections..as of this morning 250000 illegal...ooops..invalid ...votes found so far in AZ. he goes by sarge. . cant verify..but he hss been right in all i heard from him..so far.

(1) Show this thread