Donald Trump told us the 2020 election would be stolen via fake printed ballots. The media and left labeled us as conspiracy theorists.
The Maricopa County audit is confirming the rumors, that a special watermark is on the real ballots. 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Kek

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

The biggest Sting in history!

The "corn harvest"... Corn Ink! i told people about it and i was labeled crazy!!!

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Yellow team scrutinizing ballots closely, curious if they suspect fake ballots. Big pow wow just moments before.
#TeamYellow#AZaudit#trumpwon

It looks like the guy seated at the end of the table, has a light table, and a digital microscope attached to a laptop.

It looks like the guy seated at the end of the table, has a light table, and a digital microscope attached to a laptop.

(5) Show this thread

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

"Nothing can stop what is coming"

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

WATCH THE WATER........MARK😁

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

watch the water🤔🤔🤔
we were told back in Nov/Dec about these watermarks and we were told we were conspiracy nuts
Trump knew before the election this would gappen and kept telling us afterwards he won by 75million votes...he knew because of the Quantum system😎

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Unconfirmed, but this looks to be the first finished box of ballots.
Me wonders how many "mistakes" were found in that box so far🤔🤔🤔

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I think its paused until Monday

I’m wishing they would audit every state!

(2) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Amazing! I was waiting for confirmation on this for so long.

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Yesssss!

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

QVS 🤔

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

ultraviolet lights on ballots just like Trump said about killing the virus🐸

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

QFS?

(2) Show this thread

the more u kno. hope everyone is doing their duty & watching the livefeeds

Watch and report : https://azaudit.org/

(1) Show this thread