Her (ACB) behavior does BEG the QUESTION but I have to imagine DJT wouldn’t have made a rookie mistake like this and knew exactly what he was doing while setting her in motion to play a SPECIFIC (pivotal) part of the PLAN whether for good or to further illuminate black hat maleficence.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Book deals are a classic way of laundering money to pols right before they leave office. They all do it, obviously. Is this a sign that she's going to leave, get charged with Treason, or is it a signal to those that have done this before her that this scam is over? Don't know, just tossing it out there before Hunter Biden's book makes it's 2nd thousandth sale.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

he knew about her, she is bad, look up her Dad he is involved with Dominion. it had to be this way

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Mike Coney, Amy's Dade is heavily involved in the vote rigging scheme in WI....read on..........

http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/political-discussion-and-debate/racine-wisconsin-rigged-the-2020-election/msg453051/#msg453051

🤣*Dad....

I get ahead of myself with my typing skills....NOT

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

No matter Black Hat exposed or White Hat movie, our team is always 5 moves ahead.

I have been really devastated watching her performance so far. She ranks right up there with Roberts. Useless traitors, all of them, except Clarence Thomas. Missing Scalia.....

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Sondergeist Kyle to his Publication

wasn’t Clarence involved with Montesano? I love him too but I have heard this

(1) Show this thread