Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can still care about your family members without worrying so much and affecting your OWN mental health.

The best thing you can do right now is be STRONG for others around you.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Brother please stay strong, we need you. i know things are tough but just hold on. You are not alone. millions stand by you. i know we are not right at your side but We Are With You and some are closer than you think. YOU ARE PART OF OUR FAMILY. AND WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. Think of all you have overcome in your life. You can and will overcome this. Fight Patriot. Change that energy into bringing down the real filth that caused all of our troubles. The controling cabal scum.
Let your voice fall like thunder.
Stay Strong Brother.
I know it's hard at the moment but adapt and overcome.
We Love You Patriot.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

My friend, I do not have words that can help your sorrow. But KNOW I am here for you, brother. We are ALL here for you! Message me call me. I am happy to talk with you anytime. Hang in there! I spent a lot of time helping vets in vet court. I have seen a lot of guys fail and end it and been heartbroken and also seen amazing men transformed and make amazing life changes. You are a hero and you will always be! I wish I could take your place and give you my life for a while - I would do anything to help you, brother. Please stay strong, sir! You got this!

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I am sending you my light and my love. Grab hold of all the light and love we are sending you and hold on to it. Just breathe it all in. God loves you, anons love you and I love you. Thank you for all you have done!

(4) Show this thread