Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»

OH, LOOK...."THE CURE THAT TIME FORGOT".....REMEMBER WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF POTUS FOR TALKING ABOUT THIS FORM OF TREATMENT....YEP....AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT..ITS FROM THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH GOVERNMENT WEBSITE....HOW ABOUT THAT......UMM...CAN YOU SEE HOW SLIMMY THESE POS REALLY ARE...IF NOT HAVE A LOOK...TIME TO SHINE THE LIGHT ON THIS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½
πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Don't med beds do that also?

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I hope medbeds to way more than this.

I think they do. Sounded like sci fi thirty years ago, they have them in the under ground cities, or did.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

just like the rif machine..for cancer pt's ..yep...that was i do believe in the 1940's as well....healing cancer by using frequencies...but yet they want to hit people with radiation and chemo...gee ..I guess curing someone is out of the question...they would rather make you sicker while making more money off of you.

They consider excess candida they cause soft kill. ALL intentional via poisoning lotsa ways, etc. They called it cancer after the astrological sign stuff and thought it was funny. They are sociopaths. I think the med beds are UV if I remember correctly. They own most "cancer treatment" centers. AND are amazed when folks make it thru the protocol. ALL based on Project Paperclip that stuff.

(1) Show this thread