πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»

OH, LOOK...."THE CURE THAT TIME FORGOT".....REMEMBER WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF POTUS FOR TALKING ABOUT THIS FORM OF TREATMENT....YEP....AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT..ITS FROM THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH GOVERNMENT WEBSITE....HOW ABOUT THAT......UMM...CAN YOU SEE HOW SLIMMY THESE POS REALLY ARE...IF NOT HAVE A LOOK...TIME TO SHINE THE LIGHT ON THIS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½
πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

I like to use my immune card.
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Don't med beds do that also?

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I hope medbeds to way more than this.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Tech i have been using on well water for years now! Thats why to me the facts were already there about paper masks! Its all hidden in plain sight!