I don’t know how many people I work with at the nursing home I work at said they would not take the shot but then turned right around and took it because they gave everyone that took it $100.00. My life is worth more than that and now most of them have turned against me. I got my hours cut in half for speaking the truth and my ED is trying everything to get me to quit.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

😞Oh hold on and you maintain your integrity and health. You have to find a way to get through no matter what they do. Hope for you that something happens soon so it all breaks out. And they are forced to listen to the truth. What miserable creatures who take a deadly vaccine for money. That says it all. Up with the mood and sending you a big hug, this is so hard.πŸ™πŸ™‚

Thank you so much. I would quit because I could get a job before I leave the parking lot(Im a HVAC tech) but now its the point. They will have to fire me. I refuse to stop telling the truth and I refuse to give in.

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dpain1969 in this post can reply

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

☺️That is nice to hear. But if it becomes too unbearable then I think you should lift your head and give your finger. With a remark that the smell in the chicken coop has become too strong.πŸ”πŸ” Especially now that they have been vaccinated are becoming dangerous to us, with their breath etc .. It has become a totally crazy and sick world.πŸ˜†πŸ™