I don’t know how many people I work with at the nursing home I work at said they would not take the shot but then turned right around and took it because they gave everyone that took it $100.00. My life is worth more than that and now most of them have turned against me. I got my hours cut in half for speaking the truth and my ED is trying everything to get me to quit.

Only people mentioned by @Dpain1969 in this post can reply

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

😞Oh hold on and you maintain your integrity and health. You have to find a way to get through no matter what they do. Hope for you that something happens soon so it all breaks out. And they are forced to listen to the truth. What miserable creatures who take a deadly vaccine for money. That says it all. Up with the mood and sending you a big hug, this is so hard.🙏🙂

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Thank you so much. I would quit because I could get a job before I leave the parking lot(Im a HVAC tech) but now its the point. They will have to fire me. I refuse to stop telling the truth and I refuse to give in.

(1) Show this thread

100% Patriot, Christian and Trump Supporter. I truly believe President Trump is the hero America needed.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

People taking that stupid jab just for being offered petty money. WOW. Not to be rude or speak out of line, but that's really pathetic. The stupid crap people will do for petty cash.

In response Stargazer Lily to her Publication

exactly

In response Stargazer Lily to her Publication

I said your taking a experimental shot that you know nothing about for $100? And they call me crazy for not taking it. It’s funny too because they were listening to me before the bribe. It’s insane.

(2) Show this thread