Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Top 3 Truths that are about to shock the world (Of Many!!!)
1. Satanic Ritual Abuse/ChildTrafficking/Pedocracy
2. ET/HigherDimension/Galactic Alliance of the Light/ The reptilian/archon/draco demons.
(Angels/Demons that were higher consciousness than we could see)
3.How/ To the extent of how we were posioned from the day we were born, in order to be under mind control/conditioning if the dark!

#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga ♒️
#FreeHumanity

I BELIEVE THIS IS THE REASON MANY ARE STILL ASLEEP... I HAD ONLY 3-4 VACCINES IN THE COMMUNIST COUNTRY AND, ALTHOUGH THE CEAUSESCU DID BAD THINGS TO THE ROMANIAN PEOPLE, HE STOPPED THE WESTERN CULTURE TO ENTER ROMNIA, LIKE CERTAIN MOVIE, BOOKS, MUSIC, MAGAZINES. HE/US PAID THE DEBT IN FULL AND DIN'T WANT TO BORROW MONEY FROM THE IMF WITH HIGH INTEREST RATE BUT, THIS WAS HIS DOWNFALL BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WORK WITH US, THE PEOPLE, HE AND HIS PARTY MISTREATED THE PEOPLE FOR COMPLAINING OF LACK OF FOOD, HEAT AND MANY OTHER NECESSARY THINGS... I BELIEVE THE REVOLUTION IN ROMANIA WAS NOT A REAL REVOLUTION BUT A COUP SO THAT ROMANIA SHOULD ALIGH TO THE WESTERN "VALUES". TODAY THE WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE STEALLING ALL NATURAL RESOURCES FROM OUR COUNTRY, LUMBER, GOLD & OTHER MINERALS, ENERGY, PETROL, LAND ETC....

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Camberu71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elena Iove, click on at the bottom under it