Top 3 Truths that are about to shock the world (Of Many!!!)
1. Satanic Ritual Abuse/ChildTrafficking/Pedocracy
2. ET/HigherDimension/Galactic Alliance of the Light/ The reptilian/archon/draco demons.
(Angels/Demons that were higher consciousness than we could see)
3.How/ To the extent of how we were posioned from the day we were born, in order to be under mind control/conditioning if the dark!

#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga ♒️
#FreeHumanity

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

#2 has me a little worried, you hear so much stuff, not sure what to believe, the other I'm aware of.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

God woke us for a reason πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I BELIEVE THIS IS THE REASON MANY ARE STILL ASLEEP... I HAD ONLY 3-4 VACCINES IN THE COMMUNIST COUNTRY AND, ALTHOUGH THE CEAUSESCU DID BAD THINGS TO THE ROMANIAN PEOPLE, HE STOPPED THE WESTERN CULTURE TO ENTER ROMNIA, LIKE CERTAIN MOVIE, BOOKS, MUSIC, MAGAZINES. HE/US PAID THE DEBT IN FULL AND DIN'T WANT TO BORROW MONEY FROM THE IMF WITH HIGH INTEREST RATE BUT, THIS WAS HIS DOWNFALL BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WORK WITH US, THE PEOPLE, HE AND HIS PARTY MISTREATED THE PEOPLE FOR COMPLAINING OF LACK OF FOOD, HEAT AND MANY OTHER NECESSARY THINGS... I BELIEVE THE REVOLUTION IN ROMANIA WAS NOT A REAL REVOLUTION BUT A COUP SO THAT ROMANIA SHOULD ALIGH TO THE WESTERN "VALUES". TODAY THE WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE STEALLING ALL NATURAL RESOURCES FROM OUR COUNTRY, LUMBER, GOLD & OTHER MINERALS, ENERGY, PETROL, LAND ETC....

My blood runs Red White and Blue WWG1WGA QAngel

An incredible time to be alive!

que la lumiere arrive πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’–

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

ain't that just disgusting 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
were trying to save everyone πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

With all the data, testimony & declassification now at-hand, no doubt we were about to be totally destroyed. So many of us are wiser, stronger, full of faith, gratitude and hope.We are ready to move forward, out of the shadows and into the light. Godspeed

ONE REMEDY

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

LOL

(1) Show this thread