I personally believe there are too many out there that aren’t seeking God and learning how He speaks to you.

Doing this drowns out all the noise and gives you confidence and comfort.

Don’t eat ice cream. Don’t watch TV. Don’t ask others on the internet what’s happening.

Ask God.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Amen. Seek your answers from The Only ONE who knows all things abour all things! The Almight is soverign forever and ever!!!

I’m screenshooting this and posting it to my Instagram story. A lot of eyes still need to see over there. Heck, I’ll go put it on FB too. 😎

“Don’t eat ice cream” cracked me up. And you are so right, my friend.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! The Author of life itself tells us to lean on Him and that He will help us.
James 1:5: If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
Proverbs 2:6
For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

He, common man, tell the truth, what evidence is there god is a man???
ZERO...
What evidence do you have of God?
Share evidence, prove what your sharing?
God is an interpretation, the matrix controllers invented religion, physics the golden ratio shines light on what god is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlCPB1TZ_c

Laurence Gardner "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" pt 1 - YouTube

For BETTER AUDIO Please go to my more recent up-load June 11,2016 Sir Laurence Gardner (R.I.P.) "At the Ranch" recorded April 30, 1997. Author of book "Bloo...

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

i am a satanic ritual abuse survivor - i know satan. we all have an imperfect cincept of "God" - he is the source of all energy in the universe if we see that as male, frmale neuter its not nearly as important as recognizing God - good vs. evil. It is the intent of Satan to tun us against God, to muddy the waters and make it difficult - but God has the power to make known all things

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

This is why I questioned Jesus being God. Jesus died so now we are Godless?
God Source is GOD over everything, everywhere. GOD never dies, God isn't human. dr arba

(3) Show this thread

Crazy about Jesus, my Husband and Trump Staying in my Heavenly Father's Rest yet excited for what is to come.

yes.. Amen

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Surely a bit of Rocky Road is apropos to navigate these crazy rocky times....😉

So, we have to give up ice cream to seek God?

It can't be true.

The masks are bad but no ice-cream?

Although, i have been awake for years, I have found these past six months to a time of spiritual growth for me. i have always had God in my life but, these days, he fills every my event.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Very well put.

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Same! I have only been awake for one year, but in that year I have built an unbreakable bond with God. He is present in every aspect of my life, like never before! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

(2) Show this thread

We are not our brothers' and sisters' keeper. We lead by example.

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

God will communicate with you if humbly asked the right questions.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Be still. Embrace silence. Be patient and calm. LISTEN.

For God speaks in many ways. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds. ~Job 33

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
~ John 14:26

Silence is the realm of the Spirit.

THROUGH SILENT LISTENING, WE HEAR.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

AMEN BREATHE HEAR THE SILENCE BE AT PEACE AND PRAY

(1) Show this thread

MAGA❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🇺🇸

Amen! 🙏🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇😇🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

MAGA❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🇺🇸

Amen! 🙏🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇😇🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

But BlueBell ice cream is proof that God loves us and wants us happy.........just sayin'

In response bob L. Head to his Publication

Blue Bell has best vanilla ice cream hands down!

(1) Show this thread

Wow! Powerful words, Doq. Not only inspirational but inspired as well. Thank you.

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" WWG1WGA

Too many not listening, yes.
More than ever that are, I believe so, and I'm one of them.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I can handle that. But no ice cream?
I'm glad he is a forgiving God.

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

Amen

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

AMEN to that🙏🤍