Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

When I was in Prayer to God I either fell asleep or had a short vision , but, it was very late and I dont know. Either way all know Hollywood is full of Satanist and Luciferians and many children are sacraficed to Moloch there. In the dream or vision I saw Hollywood and LA being shaken from a mid size earthquake. I remember it was this month like several days out. I hope it was a meaningless dream , but, felt I should at least say something so less people are injured. This is just a warning from God.,

No prophet. No vision. No dream. You are just sitting in an echo chamber and you simply repeated the chosen mantra. When you research the same thing everyday it will become a part of everything you see and talk about.

This belief that DJT is coming back to "save the world" and "arrest all the pedos" and "drain the swamp" is the biggest hoax ever played out on America. All satan's handiwork.

Only people mentioned by @WAKE_UP in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

My only words to you are these: The Spirit of God has the ability to share with one who belongs to Him, things that have not yet come, or clarify those things which already have been! And God has a way of underscoring the veracity of what He has shared with one, by sharing the same with others!

Also, there is an ancient warning about ascribing something that God may be in, to the work of the Devil. Careful ! Lest you fit in that category. Peace...

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

There is another promise: a Beast, False Prophet and the Antichrist. And they are about to make themselves known to the world.

(1) Show this thread