When I was in Prayer to God I either fell asleep or had a short vision , but, it was very late and I dont know. Either way all know Hollywood is full of Satanist and Luciferians and many children are sacraficed to Moloch there. In the dream or vision I saw Hollywood and LA being shaken from a mid size earthquake. I remember it was this month like several days out. I hope it was a meaningless dream , but, felt I should at least say something so less people are injured. This is just a warning from God.,

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

No prophet. No vision. No dream. You are just sitting in an echo chamber and you simply repeated the chosen mantra. When you research the same thing everyday it will become a part of everything you see and talk about.

This belief that DJT is coming back to "save the world" and "arrest all the pedos" and "drain the swamp" is the biggest hoax ever played out on America. All satan's handiwork.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication

My only words to you are these: The Spirit of God has the ability to share with one who belongs to Him, things that have not yet come, or clarify those things which already have been! And God has a way of underscoring the veracity of what He has shared with one, by sharing the same with others!

Also, there is an ancient warning about ascribing something that God may be in, to the work of the Devil. Careful ! Lest you fit in that category. Peace...

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

THANKS FOR SHARING! I believe you had either a dream or vision also! God is gracious to share with believing ones what is to come, or at least what is in His mind. Sometimes He lets us intercede...)

A huge earthquake will come at some point-- it's been prophesied by several I know of who have serious records of accuracy. They also shared as we pray, the Lord will give OUR loved ones who live there, time to get out. So glad God always has a plan!

Kim Clement shared some things about California, in 2014 or 15, that would suggest they have some good things coming still coming. So the shaking could be a spiritual awakening, and later sometime the physical shaking would occur. "It i not God's will that any should perish, but that all men would come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9)

Maybe Hollywood is in the queue and next in line for their "landscape" to be shaken?!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Kim Clements was an outstanding Prophet of the Lord. I’m not a prophet only a simple man of God, Christ and the Holy Spirit. Check out the 2 links on my profile to the over 500 missing Holy Books of the Holy Bible vs the current circa 68. Also 76 Audio books that you can listen to when driving or at work.

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE , MAGA

Moderate would be a 5.5 to 7.0 magnitude.

(1) Show this thread