Feel Overwhelmed, or Stressed, is the need for info swirling around in Your mind creating a storm within You?

Try this, go for a drive, park somewhere with a good view, or walk into the woods, sit outside, walk around your neighborhood, but just listen and look, let Your thoughts float out of Your mind, and as You are breathing in through Your nose filling Your lungs, holding it for a few seconds, then sloooowly exhaling fully, remember to Feel within You as You gaze at the trees, the sky, the birds, the flowers, the animals, nature, and know God made it all for YOU.

#wwg1wga ❤️
https://youtu.be/rwaz9EMP1QQ

Vibration of the Fifth Dimension ♡ GOD Healing Portal To Oneness ♡ 528 Hz Miracle Meditation Music - YouTube

♡ LOKOSMOTIVOS MEDITATION MUSIC♡ Vibration of the Fifth Dimension♡ GOD Healing Portal To Oneness♡ 528 Hz Miracle Meditation Music♡ NO HEADPHONES REQUIRED⎪Res...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Ancient Mythology merging with modern science - everything coming together under Compassion of God?

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Keep going Sister, You are making Such a difference. Yes in all things we must Look to God, Indeed. When they are twisted up within the world remind them that God has overcome it all, and they will as well if they so choose to follow.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Same, Amen...
People keep looking to me for the answers but I'm not God he's the one and only but it's definitely exhausting for sure while you're trying to figure out your own answers at that❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏
It's really easy to get caught up in everything we just have to try to remember that it's out of our power and we can only do so much but again the best thing is prayer and believe in God and put it in his hands

(2) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

💫✨🕊

💙Beautiful...my prayer is for families to heal...lay down their weapons{cell phones} reach rather for a heartfelt embrace💙

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication

AMEN!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is a must do daily. Hiking in the forest, or just walking the streets of my neighborhood everyday for an hour or so is the best recipe for both physical and spiritual health. I highly recommend it. Make the time.😇

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

wonderful reminder. did exactly that this afternoon. hopefully warmer weather is here to stay.

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread