Most of us here have been kicked off or shunned on other platforms, told to move on, get over it, quit with the crazy theories.
We are still here.
It would be easier to give up and join the sheep
But like David, we are shepherds, protective of our innocent sheep who follow all rules and the comfortable crowd.
Like David, we have faith
Like David, we are warriors not afraid to speak out.
We keep on slinging truth
And we will not stop
Til all of Goliath comes tumbling down.
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

We will go on for ever and ever! So be it!

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Thank Q@doqholliday and all who shared. ♥️

Christian, Pro Life, freedom lover. Trump 2020. He Won!

You have described how i feel. I have stopped trying to explain to people, but know I have to be there for friends when they start to realize something is indeed starting to happen, something is not right.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication

Thank you! Yes, it is surely a test in patience. It sort of reminds me of teaching 8th grade. You have to keep a lot of swear words inside your head and just nod sometimes.

(1) Show this thread

Constitutional Republican. Banned social media warrior 🙄. Swamp has two meanings in Louisiana.

Keep up the good fight

Beautiful!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I wish I was that noble. I just see no other way.#GodWins.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Thank You for the follow back Love you Sir and we are God's people WE NEVER FORGET AND WE NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR OUR CREATOR< OUR CHILDREN AND OUR COUNTRY I'M WITH YOU UNTIL THE END #kennedy VISION IS HERE AND NOW#FamilyIsEverything God's Speed for the completion of HIS PLAN ✝️❤️😘😘😘😘

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

Haven't seen as many here yet - but was on Gab earlier today - TROLLS INCOMING. 😂 You cannot take a Nation built on freedom of speech- attempt to SILENCE IT by blocking users from certain platforms (FU jack!) and NOT expect people to flock to TRUE FREE SPEECH PLATFORMS. An echo chamber is NOT as much "fun" as lefty propogandists are trying DESPERATELY to make the sheeple believe. THEY MISS US! 🤣 GOD BLESS AMERICA & GOD BLESS TRUMP! 😎👍🇺🇸🙏

Trust The Plan! God Wins! Luke 8:17

Amen!!

"It would be easier to give up and join the sheep"

I have to disagree. Once redpilled there is no going back.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response OBEY CONSUME to his Publication

Never look back!

In response OBEY CONSUME to his Publication

Never ever, ever GOING BACK.

(2) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Nicely said! ... thank you Patriot.
🇺🇲👊🇺🇸

for me, becoming a sheep in the face of evidence contrary to truth is akin to a spiritual death and as such is not only NOT easier, it is impossible.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

NO way I am giving up and accepting a falsehood. That is the 'wrong path' !

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

So well-said. Love this!

Only followers of this user (@SpaceScreamer432) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

Love this!
So true.