Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Whoa ... this is profound info !!! ๐Ÿ‘

love dr joe dispenza. when my health bottomed out and i got โ€œsickโ€ i used some of his knowledge to rewire my brain. it was probably the most helpful thing i have ever done for myself and my health. i feel like my pineal gland has burst wide open. and he helped me intergrate that knowledge.

Had some glimpses away from linear time ... where time stopped ... fascinating stuff . wish I knew how to turn it on / off.
It just happens - very interesting.

This was the most helpful video I have seen explaining this. He did lose me at the demensions part. It was explained in an easy to understand way for those of us who have never studied the pineal gland/third eye! Thank you

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Nana understands that we are fractals in many dimensions of time at the same time.
When I had my NDE i experienced the differences in time. We think all these yrs on earth in this life 60,70,80 yrs are a long time but they are just a blink.

(1) Show this thread

anybody manged to switch theirs on?