Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Hows greenland is the slab to cold here lets see if we can turn it down some more!

Dear God, please see that she gets justice.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I have always disliked Hillary, just something about her. Then I learned what my instincts were telling me, how truely evil she is. I hope she felt incredible pain in her final days.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

What punishment could possibly fit that crime? That child was someones baby. That is pure evil.

In response Not1 Worry to her Publication

GODS JUSTICE !!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

ONE WOMAN I HAVE NO PROBLEM ....HATING !!!! SHE IS AN ENEMY OF GOD AND PEOPLE!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

My solace comes from knowing our God's wrath will leave her soul restless forever and in hell.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Stevie King to her Publication

(1) Show this thread