Wonder if Joe waited for the stock market to close, before he threw gas on the fire.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Ever so transparent and trite. My good Lord their playbook is so dog eared and worn out.

Native Texan, born and bred. Live in Tennessee with my husband and two German shorthaired pointers, and we bleed red, white, and blue!

I will avoid Sunday when futures start popping up. Or down.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I'll bet a lot of sell orders go in over the weekend.

RIGHT ON A FRIDAY NO LESS !! GET THAT IMPOSTER OUT OF THE FAKE WHITE HOUSE RIP THE MASK OFF THE FRAUD !!

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

And amnesty is part of the steal too!

market collapse Monday

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

He just wants to scam us out of more money. How about stop giving US tax money to every other country than us and embezzling it back in to the politicians pockets.
He can reroute his BLM organization from him to infrastructure imofo

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

well, ackshully,

seeings how the BIG CORPS want to plow under Main Street small biz and gobble up the entire market,

I KINDA LIKE THIS ONE.

imma closet DemonRat?
GOD FORBID.

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

It sounds good but the consumer ends up paying for any increase

(1) Show this thread