Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Veteran, Father, Grandfather, Widower. Available. Fierce Originalist, like before 1871 type. Founding Father type. WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Patriots are everywhere. T-shirts everywhere. Gadsden flags, Trump flags, flying everywhere. I fly a blacked out US flag. It will continue to fly it until these people get fooked.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

what a delight to see celebs who are beautiul genuine truth and freedom loving humans πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

No, it's not photoshopped. I bought one last month. I just went to try to get you all the link to order where i ordered from but they are saying they took the item down. Maybe you can still order directly from their store, idk.

https://teechip.com/USA122?retailProductCode=F22AFA1E0FA1E6-F71AAE352DF6-GS0-TC0-BLK&name=apparel-classic-tshirt-lifestyle-front-33&fbclid=IwAR2bxbisUgoBQyZvHzidY-SspsHcOEqGqU-6hiTxM1rub1QkkZE2nV26w9k

Where can we buy one of these!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I knew Minnesota was red, the cheating dems!

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

Love Kid Rock!!!
dont even mind the photoshopped tee πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Blu3yedblQnde Loves to her Publication

You can but the tee in his store! Not photoshopped! πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

a few saying this is photoshopped?
No matter....ingenious. How to get it done???
I'd buy one for my and my hubby :)

Lol this is a terrible photoshop hack.

#WWG1WGA DONT DM TRUMP 2020-2024

this looks photoshopped. look at the creases on his shirt. the map should have a crease but it seems like it doesnt.

❀️Where can I buy that t-shirt?

This reminds me of a cheech and chong movie where chong takes some BS check and cheech says its from "bank of dumb shit" or similar....haha

everytime i see this picture it gives me a chuckle..

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

πŸ’žI LOVE KID ROCKπŸ’žgotta laugh...I'm an old woman that sees these performers when they are children, then grow up...I always loved Kid's music.

AND I LOVE HIS HAT.

When I found out KR loved DJT (and golfed with POTUS!) my heart melted even further. 😁

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

kid Rock earned my reapect years ago when he used to go visit troop in Iraq/Afganistan and entertain. After he would hang out with them. Always loved him for this. And of course his music is kickass.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

OMG!!!! Where is Kid Rock getting these AWESOME shirts????!!!!

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

πŸ’πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Wow, really good to see a celeb that see's

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Once again I can't sleep...haven't since March. I laughed so hard at that tshirt. I thought I was going to wake up the tenant above me. Now 243AM.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ That shirt was my Avatar on Twitter! it was perfect. πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread