...post and decode from Achaia Gematria decodes on telegram.

Only people mentioned by @Zanne63 in this post can reply

I support the military, police, law, and The United States of America

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

223 is the non military version of the 5.56mm bullet, a round that should go through the majority of the swamp beast heads, and ALL those who hurt children.

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

I really need someone to assist me in understanding how we interpret this!! Drop me a link to start the research~ any help is appreciated! God Bless!

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

...please go follow Achaia Gematria decodes on telegram💌

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

234,23,20,21=298=2+9+8=19
2,3,4,2,3,2,2,1=19
Pain4Pain2021

Our current 19th President DJT of the Republic!
23=Bring the Pain!
Let the vote counting begin

Tell me again how many votes do we have to prove were influenced by foreign entity? And who started that law to try to entrap Trump? Ob.... who?

Is it just one vote?

Well Nana is sure it will be a sufficient number in the end that effected the outcome of the election due to foreign interference!

Awesome, I was just sitting here waiting for someone to post complete bullshit numbers that mean nothing. Anonup did not let me down !

In response Pale Horse to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

334th Day 2020
11/29/2020

ALi TT

Well See Time Stamp Bandit

Then when nothing happens today then what another decode wait then another before long many millions dead are you still going to wait for another decode?

In response dawny haswell to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

You don't think the "white hats" have preprogrammed a Gematria to say exactly what they want it to say, just like this Shit Show script for the past five years?

I do not trust any of the mess they or anyone is feeding as intel, intuition, fate, sorcery, slight of hands, sheep dog maneuvers and such.

If GOD is truth, then all this BS is not needed AT ALL.
Truth is all anyone needs.

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

I personally love it when numbers fall into place.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The 223 is powerful

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

normal 55 grain will go through 1/4” steel at 100 yards, yeah you could say that

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Fascinating...

(3) Show this thread