Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can either sit around and stew in your own fear for what might or might not happen. Or spend all day talking about the fucking vaccine.

OR — You can create a brand new canvas to paint on tomorrow. You can do the thing you always wanted to do. You can build the country you want your grandchildren and great grandchildren to inherit.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Well I know I dont just want my Grandchildren to enjoy a good life, I would like to enjoy it too. I thought Trump was going to help us do that, but I guess we're on our own!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

You get out of this life what you are willing to put into it. DJT was and is willing to take the slings and arrows for us, to have a better life however, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t need help. Did you honestly think he was going to do it all on his own? He needs us as much as we need him. We have to be willing to take a few slings and arrows of our own. “From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked” (Luke 12:48). WWG1WGA

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Well he surely didnt act fast enough. Now he's not "president" - someone is and it isnt Biden or Trump.

hhmmm, maybe not as fast as we’d like however, the DS has been working to dismantle the world for decades. Trump and company have only had 5 years to really put their plan into action and fighting the cabal, all the while. I’m not sure there is a fast way to “save” the world. Personally, I think Trump is still President..

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

He could've rounded them up and killed them all. Idk why he had to be nice, look where he ended up?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Where do you think he ended up? I would never underestimate DJT and the show isn’t over yet. Right now, we need all the positive energy we can muster...I’m a firm believer in ones ability to attract the enery that they put out there. It’s your choice as to how you choose to vib.....⬆️ or ⬇️. I guantee you’ll better if you choose positive. ❤️

(1) Show this thread