If I Was A Patriot, Which I Am
If I Lived In Arizona, Which I Do
I Would Get My Ass Over To The Audit And Protect It,
WHICH I Will.

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

overwatch ... 😉 😉 😉

sic'em

🕆😇🕆

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

We Are Not Going To Make This Commie Takeover Easy For Them.

(1) Show this thread

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Yhank you ... Patriot!!

did you go to the audit steve?

Native Texan, born and bred. Live in Tennessee with my husband and two German shorthaired pointers, and we bleed red, white, and blue!

Thank you from Tennessee!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

No worries, those bastards aren't taking America without one hell of a fight. Those armed and ready have been waiting to see where things go.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

No worries, those bastards aren't taking America without one hell of a fight. Those armed and ready have been waiting to see where things go.

Thank you from KY.... I'd bring you coffee n snacks if I were closer!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Lil SueBit to her Publication

LoL Thanks. We Are Taking This crusade On The Road, One State At A Time. Us Old Vets Have Nothing Better To Do Than Help Save Our Country. I Live By My Oath.

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

THANK YOU from this patriot in TN ~ Bless U and Godspeed!!!

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

I wish I lived in AZ to be there and oversee, bur I live in FL. God be with you!

how is it going???

In response Kate Ohh to his Publication

Its UNBELIEVABLE. Patriots In Control. But We Need A Solid Wall To Defend The Evidence. But We Are Law And Order Everytime.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Thank you and I await my chance to do the same in Georgia once Arizona shows the nation!

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Good we Are Counting On Everyone To Make That STAND.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you!

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

ITS TIME NOW TO JUMP. LETS PICK THE HOUR AND SHOW UP TOGETHER. ALL 130 MILLION OF US. TAKE DOWN THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT AND START A NEW WITH DONALD TRUMP THEN PUT IN HIS RIGHTFUL SEAT. PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FREE STATES OF AMERICA. TIME TO ACTIVATE OUR ARMY. LETS DO THIS.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Thank you Patriot, sir!

I am a Trump Loving US Patriot. 24 year Army Brat and retired Fed Dept. LOVE GOD & USA, FAMILY. I M A 100% TRUMPSTER, FOLLOW THE Q Q Q Q Q Q

We are all GOING TO BRING THE REAL FIGHT TO THEM AT A TIME THEY DO NOT KNOW. GODS WORDS, NOT MINE.

In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication

Amen To That.

(1) Show this thread

ON BITCHUTE BECAUSE IT GOT BANNED AFTER 5 MINUTES ON YOUTUBE!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/P487MjAqCWco/

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

GOD WORKS IN MYSTEROUS WAYS. NO MATTER WHO BLOCKS US, HERE WE ARE. NEED TO GET THIS ONTO FRANKSPEECH.COM. MIKE LINDELLS TRUMP SITE AND FREE SPEECH CHAMPION TOO. ALSO, I LOVE HIS PILLOWS AT MY PILLOW. HAVENT HAD A NECK ACHE SINCE I GOT MY PILLOW.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Thank you Patriot!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Back At You Brotha

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

The only security threat I see is to their own freedom....once the truth is out, and it will be, they will all be charged!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Love AZ I'd be right there with you if I wasn't in Texas right now. Hold the line Patriot! 🇺🇲🥰

Kudos! Bravo! Wish I was closer. Thank you! 💯

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Salute! Not a resident but there beside you in spirit brother!

AWESOME!!! 💥🌪👊🏼🌪💥

Thank you Patriot!